Aptamil® First Infant Milk, with a 29% fermented dairy-based blend is a nutritionally complete* breastmilk substitute, suitable as sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year.
- Contains two Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as required by the legislation for all infant formula1and Arachadonic acid (AA).
- Our blend of short-chain galacto-oligosaccharides (scGOS) and long-chain fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS) in a 9:1 ratio, and also 3’-Gallactosyllactose (3′-GL) as a result of our unique process
*As required by the legislation for all infant formula1
- Not suitable for intravenous use
- Not suitable for cows’ milk protein allergy or lactose intolerance
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- European Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/127.
Important notice: Breastfeeding is best for infants. Aptamil First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Aptamil First infant milk is currently available in most supermarkets, Boots, and some pharmacies.
Aptamil First infant milk is available in the following formats:
- 70ml ready to feed plastic bottle (Hospital only)
- 800g Eazypack Powder
- 200ml ready to feed bottle
- 1 litre ready to feed bottle
Our Eazypack features the following:
- A tamper-proof lid for added security
- A handy built-in leveller, making scooping easier
- Underlid scoop storage, so you always know where it is
How to prepare our milk from powder
Our easy-to-follow guide shows you how to prepare a bottlefeed safely using our powder formula.
Wash hands and sterilise all equipment according to manufacturers’ instructions.
Boil 1 litre of freshly run tap water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure required amount of water (refer to on-pack feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap extra powder into scoop.
Add correct measure of powder to water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed by allowing some drops to fall on your wrist. Feed immediately.