Aptamil® Profutura® First Infant Milk is a nutritionally complete* breastmilk substitute, suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months onwards.
- Contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) as required by the legislation for all infant formula
- It contains LCPs, with 15% of the normal triglyceride bound LCPs replaced by the phospholipid bound form
- Contains anhydrous milk fat
- Contains nucleotides
- Contains our blend of short-chain galacto-oligosaccharides (scGOS) and long-chain fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS) in a 9:1 ratio
* As required by the legislation for all infant formula1
- Not suitable for intravenous use
- Not suitable for cows’ milk protein allergy or lactose intolerance
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- European Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/127.
Important notice: Breastfeeding is best for infants. Aptamil Profutura First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Aptamil Profutura milks are currently available in most supermarkets, Boots, and some pharmacies.
Aptamil Profutura is available in the following formats:
- 800g First milk powder, 200ml First milk ready to feed bottle
- 800g Follow On milk powder
- 800g Growing Up milk powder
Our 800g powder pack includes the following features:
- A tamper-proof lid for added security
- A handy built-in leveller, making scooping easier
- Underlid scoop storage, so you always know where it is
For preparation of Aptamil Profutura First Infant milk
|Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.|
|Boil 1 Litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.|
|Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.|
|Add correct measure of powder to water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.|
|Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.|